- Physiotherapy appointments – Initial assessments which include treatment take 45 minutes and cost £55 for face to face and £35 for remote appointments
- Follow-up physiotherapy treatments take 30 minutes and cost £45 for face to face and £30 for remote
- Ergonomic Workstation assessments – face to face/on-site cost £160 with a full report. Remotely with full report the cost is £100 or £60 with emailed feedback instead.
- Workstation assessments for more than 1 person during the same visit a price reduction is available
- Wellbeing @ Work which can include physio treatment, workstation assessments & coaching for employers and colleagues – please call to discuss
- Long Covid Remote support and advice appointments 1 hour £50.
Payment of Physio Fees
Payment is by cash, card, cheque, bank transfer or private medical insurance. (PMI is not available for Long Covid assistance or workstation assessments).
We are recognised healthcare providers for BUPA and many other insurers (except AXA PPP). If you wish to use your insurance please speak with the insurer before your appointment and bring your membership number and any authorisation details to the first session and we will happily invoice your insurance company directly for you. Please note that for most insurance companies sports massage is not covered.